Wednesday, September 07, 2005

one of the boys

today was a good day, despite having fallen further behind in neuro. i went to ccf rather anxious about work--i had to meet with my lab project advisor and my writing partner (both cards fellows), and i thought i would be facing a double busting of the chops. but, as it turned out, overworked genius doctors in training still have the capacity for sympathy. vivek even asked me to teach his kid mandarin, so i'm going over to his place sunday to babble meaninglessly in chinese with his son for 3 hours, to the tune of $30 too. then brian, instead of reaming me for my 32109482093rd crappy draft of the review we're working on, calmly suggested that we pass my latest effort to the boss for another go round. on top of all this, my very first pcr was a success; i would post a picture of the radiograph here but that would be too loserly even for me.

still, the point of this blog is to study, and that's not happening right now. i've thought about making this more public too, since ideally there would be some element of accountability by virtue of people reading. but the reason i didn't just start blogging about school stuff on xanga was because i didn't want to clog people's subscriptions with my irrelevant bullshit (read: blatant swipe at certain xangas), although it could be argued that i was doing that before i made the switch. in any case, neuro stuff is pending. personal guarantee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home